The PT-39-TE chipset features individually packaged DEEP-RED, GREEN, and BLUE LEDs. Each PT-39-TE device has a single large monolithic emitting area of 3.9mm2 with many applications in Industrial, Medical / Life Science, and specialized Display industries.
PT-39 devices are available in chipset or individually for high performance illumination applications.
Applications requiring 610-620nm Red should evaluate the PT-40 / PTM-40 series of LEDs.
- 3.9 mm2 emitting area (2.09 mm x 1.87 mm )
- Peak Wavelength for DEEP-RED: 650nm
- Large operating dynamic range with drive current up to 12 A (pulsed operation)
- Single emitting area per color allows for collection with single lens for simplified optics
- Thermally efficient, metal-core printed circuit board (MCPCB) package (26.5mm X 16.0mm footprint) with 1.2 °C/W thermal resistance
Benefits & Applications
- Wide color gamut for vivid colors, exceeds NTSC
- Environmentally friendly technology: Mercury-free, RoHS compliant
- Instant start: no more wait time
- High reliability: no more lamp replacement
- Applications: Specialty, Industrial, Medical, Life-Sciences, and Projection Display.
* Peak pulsed current operation.